ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS.
NO LOADED GUNS AT THE SHOW AT ANY TIME
Crossroads of the West Gun Shows
Creating Entrepreneurial Opportunities for over 35 years
Got an idea for a product or service that you think will sell? For a hundred dollars you can rent a table at Crossroads of the West and show your products to several thousand prospective customers.
There is simply no easier or less expensive way to get your product in front of so many prospective buyers. Call us at (801) 544-9125 for more information, or stop by the Exhibitor Desk at any show.
We can take your reservation by phone, mail, or through our web site. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST. Our contact information is as follows:
- Phone:(801) 544-9125
- Fax:(801) 546-2886
- Mail:PO Box 290 Kaysville, UT 84037-0290
If you have special requests, let us know what they are and we will do our best to accommodate you. We generally try to give exhibitors their same location each show. Please let us know what type of merchandise you will be selling.EXHIBIT SPACE:
Our shows are table top shows and tables are in islands shaped like rectangles. They are not skirted or draped. They are placed end to end with a three table end cap shaped like a horse shoe on the end of rows. We have wall tables around the perimeter of the show. The wall tables have about 2 1/2 feet behind the table. Dealers are inside the rectangle and public walks around the outside. We have booth space available at the following shows: Cow Palace, Del Mar, Glendale, and Salt Lake. Outside booths are available at Ventura and Phoenix shows. The booths are not draped or skirted and are a 10'x 10' space on the floor. Please bring your own table coverings.
|Table Type||Show Prices||St. George Prices||Phoenix (3 Day) Prices|
|Booth||$350.00||$225.00||$370.00 (Outside Only)|
YOU MAY DEDUCT $10 PER TABLE IF WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT 15 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE SHOW FOR ALL SHOWS EXCEPT ST. GEROGE.
$75 is the prepay price for St. George. PAYMENT FOR 5 OR MORE TABLES 15 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF ST. GEORGE WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL BONUS GETTING TABLES FOR $65 PER TABLE.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards for payment.CANCELLATION:
We will send you a refund or transfer your money to the next show if you cancel the Wednesday prior tothe show. If you are working from a calendar that is several months old, please check with us to verify the dates. If you do not receive a confirmation of your order at least one week before the show, please call us.ELECTRICITY:
- Phoenix $60.00
- Mesa $75.00
- Orange County Fairgrounds $30.00
- Ontario Convention Center $80.00
- Las Vegas / Cashman Center $90.00
- Del Mar Fairgrounds $80.00
- Salt Lake City Southtowne Center $120.00
- Tucson Pima County Fairgrounds $30.00
- Cow Palace $30.00
- Reno Convention Center $75.00
- St. George Dixie Center $55.00
- All the other shows are $30.00.
Exhibitor set up hours are on Friday
from 12 noon until 7 p.m. Saturday morning set up is from 7 a.m. until
8:30 a.m. and Sunday set up is at 8:00 a.m. At 8:30 a.m. we begin
securing the move in doors for opening.
We do not hold unpaid tables past 8 a.m. Saturday and do not guarantee unpaid reservations .
- (Phoenix Dec. Show)
Friday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
City license fees for each participant
are charged in:
Las Vegas ($10.00)
St. George ($5.00)
A license must be purchased for each show during the year. You may pay with your order or when you check in.
We provide overnight security Friday night and Saturday night from closing time until we open the doors in the morning. Security is the exhibitor's responsibility during setup, show hours and tear down. Small, valuable items should be displayed in glass cases for security. Handguns should be secured with a cable security system through the trigger guards.EXHIBITOR ASSIGNMENTS AND PASSES:
Table assignments will be given
at check in. Only one confirmation card will be sent out. If
payment is not received before the card goes out, it will be marked unpaid.
Another will not be sent when payment is received.
Two exhibitor wristbands for the first table and one for each additional table are allowed. Wristbands will be given to you when you check in. If you need additional wristbands, the cost is $15.00 each for all shows except the Phoenix December show. Extra wristbands for that show are $20.00 each.
1. Seller's Permit: California state law requires a valid California Seller's Permit for each and every person or company who sets up at Crossroads shows. If you do not have a regular Seller's Permit you may obtain a Temporary Seller's Permit at any California State Board of Equalization Office or you can call them at 1-800-400-7115 or access their web site at www.boe.ca.gov.
2. Certificate of Eligibility: Gun sales require a California Dept. of Justice Certificate of Eligibility. Contact the California Department of Justice (916) 227-3274 for information on the requirements. If you are a private individual selling firearms, you need to use a transfer dealer. A list of transfer dealers is available at our registration desk.
3. Resale Number: Resale numbers for California are mandatory. No orders will be taken without one.PROHIBITED ITEMS:
1. Pornographic materials,
drug paraphernalia, items glorifying
Nazism, items offensive to the general
2. Loaded firearms
3. Loose rounds of ammunition
4. Black Powder
5. Alcoholic beverages, unless sold by the concessionaire
6. Tobacco Products
7. No raffles
8. Binary explosives (for California and Reno shows only)
9. High-capacity magazine repair kits
1. All pepper spray must be bubble wrapped
2. Smokeless powder: check with local law enforcement before each show
3. The following items must be approved for sale by the show manager and the concessionaire: food and candy
4. Laser scopes may only be operated by vendors and only pointed at the ceiling.